Monday, March 1, 2010

"I got plastic knees, you son of a bitch!"

Hello Hello!

I exist! Life has been fine!

I've just been BUSY. Like, hella omg busy. Like, not even sort of vaguely funny busy.

First off, beauty school takes up hella time-ish. Secondly, we've been super-socializing with friends and family lately, and thus have simply not been around...

Thirdly.. and this is super happy news...

My best friend just had her baby! YAY OH FUCK YEAH!

So like, okay, children, are just NOT for me, but that's ME. She, on the other hand, is happy as fuck, AND that's not all!!

Her boyfriend{the Baby Daddy} asked him to marry her! Isn't that wonderful!? So, needless to say, I have been very busy doing *VERY* girly things with her.

"OMG WEDDING PLANNING!!!!!!!!!11!!111one!!!!" Anyway, needless to say, there has been all sorts of activity. And, no offense to my internet friends, but I simply haven't time to spend on the internet. I'm too busy IRLin'!

Though by comparison my own life hasn't been so full, I've still been busy. Around here and there, doing fun, and not so fun, things.

And now for my bad news of why I have been away. My Grandmother has NOT been feeling well. She's always{past seven or so years} had high blood pressure, and lately, well. It's been *bad*. Like, all his weirdness and she always feels dizzy and nauseous and shit. Her docs are totally working on getting her meds all under control, but in the meantime, I've been spending a lot of time with her. She's passed out a couple times from the dizziness, which then means another call to the hospital and visit to the doctors and all that health rot. 'I hope I die before I get old.'

Anyway you slice it, I am simply too busy for internet times, but THIS VERY MOMENT I am catching up on other folks blogs, and trying to be a good internet friend :}

I hope everything is totally awesome with everyone.

*love you where you pee!*

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE MISSED YOU.... Bitch... you like totally abandoned me for your REAL life. Meh, who needs a real life... only LOSERS... lol....

    Nah, I missed you. Glad to hear you were just busy and not avoiding me. lol

    ReplyDelete