Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nice evening.

Husband and I were paid early this evening.

So we went to a local Mexican place and had a tasty dinner. The more I read of other Mono and Poly married blogs, the more I realize this is a 'Date Night.'

Well, if this is a Date Night, it's OMG AWESOMETOWN.

Hella bad.

Anyway, we had a lovely time, but that's not really a fair thing to say, as we have lovely times most of the time when we go out.

Excepting those odd occasions when one of us is unnaturally bitchy, of course.

The food was good. The service would have been better, had they not been understaffed. The drinks were solid. The decor expected.

Okay, actually? The service was shit. Total and complete shit. Our waitress would ask people sitting directly next to us how they were doing, and ignore us entirely...







So we got back at her the best way we knew how.












We tipped her like a motherfucker! Over 25% on a $75 bill.

HA! She feels like a total asshole now. In fact, after we sent the bill in, she became MOST attentive and apologetic in behavior.


And now, she'll never ignore us so much again.



We win!

Talking Heads- "Psycho Killer"




PS- From now on, I shall end with the song I am currently listening to. Like it or lump it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you were so nice, I must be the most evil lady in Evil town. She would have noticed me by the end....grrrrr....

    Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have waaay more tolerance for a shitty server than I do your average human. She could have been having a shitty night. Maybe she got in a fight with her husband and sisterwife. I don't know. Like I said, it was also horribly under staffed. Her as a waitress and about three busboys running around. I'm still totally going back to that place though. We've gotten excellent service there other nights.

    ReplyDelete