Just to let you know that Blogger has deleted ALL of my comments from (as far as I can tell) EVERYBODY's blogs, for some reason best known to themselves. I haven't taken them down myself.
I am a Wife trying to discover all I can about Polygamy, and I hope to one day become a loving and supportive Sisterwife, if I really, and truly feel capable of handling it. My Husband is extremely unsure, and I am glad for his honesty. This blog is about my thoughts and discoveries on my journey into Polygamy.
Don't be jealous because I am more evil than you are.... ;o))
ReplyDeleteI know. I want haterz too, They must be afraid of us and our awesomesauce. LOL
ReplyDeleteHi FFW,
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know that Blogger has deleted ALL of my comments from (as far as I can tell) EVERYBODY's blogs, for some reason best known to themselves. I haven't taken them down myself.
Perhaps, blogless as I am, even I have a hater!
Best Wishes
Judith
Judi-town-
ReplyDeleteUP YERS!!!!! I HATESES YEW!!
Also? WTF? Did you delete your blog, or is this the equivalent of some crazytown ALL deletation of unsavoury blogs?
...because WE ALL know YOUR blog is the UNSAVIOURIEST!!!
Srsly tho? wtf!!
*blast!!*